Monday, June 6, 2016

Introductions and Inspirations

Introductions and Inspirations


Hi everyone!

I've always wanted to start a blog but was having difficulties finding a topic that would 'click' or something I can really relate to. But since I've started investing in the Philippine Stock Exchange Market (PSE), I've found I love of personal growth and finance.

I wanted to make it a personal advocacy to share and hopely inspire the youth to think more about their finances and not spend their allowances on the non-essentials.

To start my journey, my Financial Management Professor, required our class to make a stock account on the school year 2014 -- just to test the waters. However, we lost significantly and a lot of my classmates were discouraged.

However, I took the courage to open up a stock account in COL Financial  PH. It's a online stock broker allowing me to keep track of my investing via online. 

I opened a Starter Account sometime during October 2015. As a college student, this was very affordable with a minimum investing requirement of 5,000PHP. Since then, I would put some of my monthly savings to gradually increase my account.

As an active student leader and former President of the finance organization in my university (DLSU-D JFINEX), my passion for investing and permantently making financial literacy my advocacy only grew more and more each day. 

8 months in and all i can say is my investing journey has been more of a rollercoaster ride and I cant wait to share more of them next time!

Cheers!

If you want to check the website here's the link 

COL Financial PH: https://www.colfinancial.com

Diclaimer: Not sponsored or anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment